Building Site Signs, Construction Site Signs, Plumbers Corflute Signs, Temporary Fence Signs, Site Signs, Warning Signs, Safety Signs, Tradies Signs are all printed in full colour on strong 5mm Corrugated Plastic. Check our instant price calculator!
- UV and Weather Resistant
- Full Colour Digital Printing
- Printed onto 5mm Corflute
- Custom Sizes Available
We can print your custom construction signs or standard safety signs onto the corrugated plastic. These plastic signs are perfect to promote your business on all of your work sites.
Important: Please advise if you require a specific corrugation direction. Otherwise the direction will be decided according to our best yield.
How to Setup Print Ready Artwork
- Convert all text to outlines
- Embed all images and fonts
- All images must be no less than 150 DPI
- Add 1mm Bleed all around
- No marks (No Crop, Trim or Registration Marks)
- If you want eyelets, please allow 35mm all around.
- Save as a PDF
- Upload or email (not more than 15MB – Contact us for instructions on how to send larger files)
If you have questions on any of the above call 02 9892 2490 and we’ll gladly guide you through the process.
- What is Corflute?
Corflute is a lightweight corrugated plastic sheet, suitable for outdoors.
- How long does corflute last?
1 to 3 years outdoor, depending on position and environmental conditions.
- What are Eyelets?
Eyelets are metal rings, which can be affixed, using a special tool, around the edges of the sign to allow mounting to fences, using cable ties or similar.
- How long does it take to produce?
Provided artwork is ready for printing, we allow up to 5 days production, however a quicker turnaround can be arranged if required (a rush surcharge may apply).
- Should I specify the direction of the corrugation?
It is important to let us know if you need the corrugation to run in a particular direction. This only applies if you are using the corflute sign with ground spikes (in which case you would need vertical corrugation so the spikes can slide into them), or if you are attaching the corflute sign to a single vertical post or telegraph pole (in which case you would need horizontal corrugation to provide extra strength and prevent the sign from bending around the pole).
- What is the largest size my sign can be?
The maximum sheet size is 2400mm x 1200mm – however we can make any size sign you require by supplying multiple sheets.
- I have multiple designs, are there extra setup fees?
No. As long as the different designs are of the same dimensions.